Activity Center Shopping Guide
Shopping for an activity center can be a fun experience, especially discovering all the different toys available for baby to interact with and enjoy. But it’s important to keep the following things in mind when selecting the best activity center for your baby.
To ensure your baby has a safe and stimulating experience, make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Always buy new activity centers. Used products may be damaged and unsafe for baby to play with.
- Avoid buying walkers with wheels. Walker-related accidents are reported every year.
- Make sure the activity center you purchased is ASTM-certified
- Look for an activity center with adjustable height to accommodate your growing baby
Look for products that:
- Include a variety of songs, sounds and phrases
- Offer different colors and textures
- Engage child in learning
- Encourage creativity
- Are age appropriate
- Are well secured to the tray
- Avoid products that consist of any of the following:
- Sharp edges
- Small pieces that can fit into baby’s mouth
- Loose rope, ribbons or cords
- Parts that can become detached
- Areas where your child’s fingers or toes could get caught
Shop our complete line of ExerSaucer® Baby Activity Centers.